- To support CEO to maintain and develop the corporation’s activities, projects and plans.
- To cooperate with the other teams and departments to successfully complete the assigned tasks.
- To update the status of projects and activities from planning to completion, and report to the CEO.
- To provide a comprehensive secretarial and administration service to the CEO across the range of his work.
- To deliver, receive and arrange all the papers, texts and documents.
- To deliver the CEO’s decisions and notices to other related departments and get the responses.
- To follow up the other departments’ activities and report to the CEO as required.
- To maintain and develop productive business relationships across the Board management.
- Philippines or Vietnamese candidates.
- Possesses a degree in Administration, Laws, Finance, Economics, Commerce, Foreign Language or related fields.
- Minimum 02 year experience of working in an assistant or secretary environment.
- Proficient IT skills.
- Excellent English skills.
- Well-organized and well-prepared.
- Excellent oral and written communication and interpersonal skills.
- Be highly responsible.
- Be willing for business trips and late working.